Swedish Golf Association
Allenmore Golf Course
The fourteenth outing of the season is on Tuesday, July 24th at the Allenmore Golf Course with a 11:00 AM starting time. Please remember to sign up with Peter Chalkley ASAP if you plan to attend. Plan on being at the course at least one half hour prior to the first group teeing off. Looking forward to seeing you all there.
The Swedish Golf Association was organized to promote fellowship and friendly competition in golf among both men and women golfers of all abilities. We hold weekly competitions at different local courses in the Greater Puget Sound area and have two or three overnight competitions each year throughout Washington State. Banquet dinners are held at the beginning and end of the golf season as well as at the away competitions. The organization promotes the honor and integrity of the game, recognizing the ages and the handicaps of the members. Opportunities are provided for fun and enjoyment at the many courses that we play.
Pace of Play Suggestions.
- Play ready golf; tee off when ready – no honors, in the fairway – hit when ready.
- Stay within one stroke of the group ahead of you.
- Plan your shot while walking to your ball or while others are playing.
- Walk directly to your golf ball; don’t follow others unless assisting in a search.
- If riding, take several clubs to your ball so you won’t have to walk back to the cart.
- Be efficient with your pre-shot routine. Take no more than two practice swings.
- Be ready to play when it is your turn.
- Line up your putt when others are putting and be ready to play when it is your turn.
- Leave your clubs on the side of the putting green towards the next tee.
- Leave the putting green promptly after holing out.
- Record your scores on the next tee.